Any company dealing with large quantities of data needs to consider how any company dealing with large quantities of data needs to consider how to pull out relevant insights from that data. Law firms especially have numerous systems (e.g. Documents, Records, Case, Financial, CRM) working together producing an astronomical number of data points.
Reports and visual analytics are the most effective way to quickly grasp the significance behind the numbers. If there is a database stored behind your application, our expert developers and database administrators can build custom reporting solutions.
We’ve built a variety of reporting solutions to fit the needs of each particular firm, visual dashboards or email summaries, manual or automatic, even developing reporting studios that allow users to build their own custom reports when they need them.
Some reporting features we’ve developed are:
- Building a reporting studio so users can create reports on the fly
- Automating reports and delivering their content to user’s inboxes
- Manual reporting launched from a dashboard
- Document Management System reports to gain insight into a given Client
- Matter Management Reports from a DMS or Case system
- We also can provide visual analytic dashboards to support other applications, including:
- Financial applications
- Document Management Systems
- Case Management Systems
- Time and Billing systems
- Home grown – case systems