At GDSI, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this website.
As a visitor to our site, you can browse our pages without having any personally identifiable information revealed about you. Information we automatically collect via industry standard web log files and other tools includes the URL from which you visited, the page you are visiting, your computer browser information and your IP address.
We may also track the effectiveness of various promotions and content through the use of data collection devices known as “cookies.” Cookies contain specific pieces of information on your computer hard drive, and can be set to store information during a visit or for a longer period of time. Our cookies are not tied to personally identifiable information. Third party vendors, including Google and LinkedIn, show our ads on sites on the internet. In addition, there are portions of this website where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request. The information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number, email address, and other personal information.
GDSI does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, determine if your browser allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Categories of Personal Data that we process
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. GDSI processes the following personal data if you actively provide this information to us:
- first name, last name, email address, country, job title, phone number, fax number, company name, information provided in free text fields of contact forms (“contact data”);
- additional data that you provide to GDSI, such as when applying for a job, e.g. your CV, certificates, attestations, etc. (“job application data”);
- email address, phone number, name, company name and country provided when subscribing to any newsletter, blogs, or other marketing materials of GDSI might offer (“direct marketing data”).
We also process the following personal data, which is passively collected:
- personal data sent by your web browser, i.e. information about your type of web browser, your operating system and selected settings (e.g. language, region, font size, font types and other configuration) may be collected (“browser data”);
- your IP address, information about the amount of data transferred, stored in access log files (“usage data”).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
GDSI’s website may contain links to other sites. If so, we will try to link only to sites that share our standards and respect for privacy, but we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us and we strive to maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and policies. We restrict access to information about you to those GDSI employees or vendors who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request or to provide services to you. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this website by contacting us as described below. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
This website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY