Make software integration seamless for your small and mid-sized law firm clients
Resellers looking to offer their clients a simple and effective way for law firms to view Case documents from Worldox Web and automatically synchronize Client and Matter data from Clio© to Worldox© can now partner with GDSI.
GDSI integration eliminates the time-consuming and unnecessary user interaction between Clio and Worldox by enabling the user to search and identify documents pertaining to a case in a new browser window.
Top benefits of a Clio and Worldox synchronization
- Automatically syncs Client and Matter data from Clio to Worldox using the new Worldox Web Services platform
- Supports an unlimited number of Cabinets
- Maps custom Clio Client Code field to specific Cabinet Client field
- Maps the Clio Matter Number field to specific Cabinet Matter field
- Full-text search from within the Clio Matter
- Support for custom settings and actions using GDSI’s development services
- Requires Worldox Web 3.x – hosted or on-premises
- Accommodates all browsers
- Simple and fast setup
- No training or consultation required
Earn money while providing the best-in-class migration of systems your clients need
It’s easy. You earn money while helping your clients solve their software integration challenges. Here’s how it works:
- Introduce your clients to us
- We schedule and conduct a product demo
- You will receive 15% or $400, whichever is greater for each sale made
Leverage our experience and stand out
Clio and Worldox trust GDSI. With over 25 years of experience designing legal software solutions, our Integration Service Platform eliminates time-consuming and unnecessary user interaction between Clio and Worldox systems. As a trusted reseller to your clients, our solutions help you position yourself as a problem solver. Make a difference to your clients’ law practice.
Powerful integration and an impactful partnership
Let’s work together